Saturday, February 15, 2014

Daily Devotion from Pastor Eric & Rita - The Weak and Willing


The Weak and Willing
                                                      
Today's Devotional Reading: Lev. 25; Ps. 25-26; Acts 22

  

CLICK on the Scripture above to link into your daily reading plan.

February 15, 2014

By reading the scripture above each day you will read the Old Testament through in one year and the New Testament through twice in a year. This will change your life. Start Today!  

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE    
"So Samuel grew, and the Lord was with him and let none of his words fall to the ground."  (1 Samuel 3:19)

TODAY'S WORD   
, the Christian who has committed his or her life to the Lord should always be available to be used by God. We ought to say, "Lord, You can use me whether it is my day off or not. I may be out surfing, or on the golf course, or out snowboarding, but I want You to call upon me. I am available to represent You. Please call on me." Every Christian must be available and ready to echo the words of Samuel, " 'Speak, for Your servant hears' " (1 Samuel 3:10).

God is not looking for ability as much as He is looking for availability. You may think, God only uses the really talented people. He will never use me. There is not much I can offer Him. God is looking for someone simply to be available and let Him be strong on their behalf. God is not looking for strong people. He is looking for weak people through whom He can be strong. That means every person is qualified to be used by God. That means God can use you.

Are you available to be used by God? If not, why don't you let the Lord know that you would like Him to call upon you? He may call upon you before the night is over.

 

A PRAYER FOR YOU TODAY    

Dear God, I pray that I may proceed with boldness in the few things I know as a certainty, especially that my eternal salvation can come only from Christ Jesus; that He is my Lord and Savior; and that through my repentance of sin and my faith in Him, I will be saved. May I never shrink from your Great Commission, oh Lord, to share the Gospel with the world, so that those with ears to hear it might join me in salvation; for this is your express command to me, and to all Christians.

 

But also, I pray that my mind might be open and that I may always have an attitude of seeking and learning, for I realize that on many matters I might be wrong and not know it; or there may be wisdom that I do not even realize exists, awaiting discovery, as I live and grow in my walk with you. Give me grace through your Holy Spirit always to seek wisdom, to admit where I have been mistaken, even in attitudes I have held my entire life. Make me fresh every day in your word, Holy God; and let the light of your wisdom shine throughout the world, that we all might grow in our knowledge and love of you, throughout our lives, in Jesus nameAmen.

, my your life be full of His blessings. 

Pastor Eric & Rita



Sign a Friend up to Receive These Daily Devotionals
*************
Email:  
For Email Marketing you can trust

     
KingdomPoint     

   


     
      

    devotional   
  




View our videos on YouTube
      Follow us on Twitter     

View our profile on LinkedIn      Find us on Facebook

Android
Pastor Eric & Rita Bahme - PO Box 301471- Portland Oregon 972794 - Ph 503-296-4900 ext. 426 
This email was sent to ebahme.th05654895lumn@blogger.com by eric@kingdompoint.com |  
Eric & Rita Bahme | PO Box 20729 | Portland | OR | 97294

No comments:

Post a Comment