Friday, November 13, 2009

Daily Devotion from Pastor Eric & Rita -- The Greatest is Love

...the Greatest Is Love
Today's Devotional Reading: Job 39,40; 1 Cor. 13,14
November 13, 2009

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE

"And now these things remain-faith, hope, and love-but the greatest of these is love. Therefore, let love be your greatest aim..." (I Corinthians 13:13-14)

TODAY'S WORD

Is love your greatest aim? When you wake up in the morning, do you seek opportunities to show love and prefer others, or do you look for ways that you can get ahead and gain status or position?

When you make love your greatest aim, and seek to serve other people regardless of tangible benefit, you close the door to the enemy's plan for your life and open the door for God's abundant blessings to pour out on you!

Disarm the enemy by choosing to walk in love and peace. Refuse to be jealous or selfish, and at all costs, avoid strife. Meditate on I Corinthians 13 and allow God's word to sink deep into your heart.

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

God, I have faith in Jesus, confidence in Your plan for my life, and hope for eternity in heaven. But it is love that You value above all else. I am going to show love to those around me every day. I will have the strength to turn the other cheek and avoid strife today. In Jesus' name, Amen.

We sure love you!
Eric & Rita










No comments:

Post a Comment