Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Daily Devotion from Pastor Eric and Rita -- Have Faith in God's Vision

Have Faith in God's Vision
Today's Devotional Reading: Matthew 17-19
November 24, 2009

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE

"I assure you, even if you had faith as small as a mustard seed you could say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there," and it would move. Nothing would be impossible." (Matthew 17:20)

TODAY'S WORD

Before you're ever going to be successful, you've got to see yourself being successful. Before your dreams come to pass, you've got to look through your eyes of faith and see them come to pass.

The enemy doesn't want you to grow and increase, or fulfill your destiny. Instead he immediately tries to distract your heart and uproot the seed God planted. In order to defeat the enemy in your life, you have to stay focused on God, His Word-and the dream He's promised to you! Constantly meditate on His promises, live a life that is pleasing and honoring to God, and thank the Lord for His faithfulness no matter what the circumstances. Before long, you'll begin to see the dreams God placed in your heart come to pass. Faith as small as a mustard seed can move that mountain. Hold on and your mountain will move.

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

God, I want to please You by living the life You planned for me. As I grow in my faith, I know that I will see you bless every area of my life. Thank you for planting seeds of greatness in me and having confidence that I will fulfill my dreams. In Jesus' Name - Amen.

We sure love you!
Eric & Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment