Saturday, November 21, 2009

Daily Devotion from Pastor Eric and Rita --

You Can be a Deliberate Christian!
Today's Devotional Reading: Matthew 8-10
November 21, 2009

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE

"And Jesus answered, 'Why are you afraid? You have so little faith!" Then he stood up and rebuked the wind and waves, and suddenly all was calm." (Matthew 8:26)

TODAY'S WORD

In order to fulfill your destiny, you have to know your purpose. Jesus knew His and even the wind and waves obeyed Him. You need a plan and then you must live according to that plan. You should wake up each day knowing where you're headed, which direction you're taking, and what you are going to accomplish - and then stick with it! Don't allow the distractions and busyness of life to steer you off course. Don't be distracted and spend your time and energy on things that are not helping you fulfill your destiny.

If you need direction for your life today, ask the Holy Spirit to show you how to order your time and arrange your schedule to accomplish God's will. Remember, as you walk in His plan for your life, you will experience His abundant blessing on everything you set your hand to! We love you and believe that God orders your every step!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

God, I have inside me seeds of greatness and a calling to move toward my destiny. I know that I need to be focused, and not just busy, to live out my purpose in life. I will order my steps for Your glory. In Jesus' Name - Amen.

We sure love you!
Eric & Rita








No comments:

Post a Comment