Sunday, November 22, 2009

Daily Devotion from Pastor Eric and Rita -- God Wants You to Go For It!

God Wants You to Go For It!
Today's Devotional Reading: Mt. 11-13
November 22, 2009

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE

"The kingdom of Heaven suffers violence, but the violent take it by force." (Matthew 11:12)

TODAY'S WORD

Eric, it's time to be aggressive and energetic when it comes to letting go of the past and pressing forward to the abundant life God has in store. It's time to rise up and boldly go after your victory! It's time to develop a warrior mentality and proactively pursue happiness, health, and peace that is promised in God's Word.

God told Joshua to cross over the Jordan and go in and possess the land. Notice that word, "possess" implies action. It means to drive out the previous tenants. It's time to quit dwelling on past mistakes and failures and determine to never look back! As you set your focus like a flint towards the Word of God and His promises, you'll discover victory arising in every area of your life.

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

God, I want to live the victorious life you intended for me. I know I am not perfect, but help me to focus on the future, not my past mistakes, and grant me the courage to pursue the happiness, health, and peace that you promised for me. In Jesus' name - Amen.

We sure love you!
Eric & Rita










No comments:

Post a Comment