Sunday, November 1, 2009

Daily Devotion from Pastor Eric & Rita -- Be Future Focused!

Be Future Focused!
Today's Devotional Reading: Ps. 121; Mk. 9, 10
November 1, 2009

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE

"My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth! He will not let you stumble; the one who watches over you will not slumber." (Psalm 121:2-3)

TODAY'S WORD

God promises you new mercies each morning. That means even though you may have done something last week that you're not proud of, you don't have to carry that around with you. You simply need to receive God's mercy and forgiveness today and go on.

Yesterday, I worked on a large move and today I'm paying for it, but as I read these words in Psalm I know that my help comes from the one who made heaven and earth. He watches over you and I.  

Dream a new dream. God still has great things in store for you. But you have to do your part and keep pursuing it. Keep believing for God's best. Don't settle for second best, not good enough, or barely getting by. God wants to give you the very best for the brightest future you could possibly imagine!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

God, I thank You for burying my past in the sea of Your forgetfulness and forgiveness. I'm asking for Your fresh mercies today. I'm asking You to pour out Your favor and blessings on my life. In Jesus' Name - Amen.

We sure love you!
Eric & Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment