Saturday, November 28, 2009

Daily Devotion from Pastor Eric And Rita -- Celebrate New Beginnings

Celebrate New Beginnings!
Today's Devotional Reading: Mt. 28; 1 Th. 1-3
November 28, 2009

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE

"He is not here; he has risen, just as he said." (Matthew 28:6)

TODAY'S WORD

Jesus is Risen! I know it's not Easter, but we can celebrate this passage today and everyday! The cross is bare and the tomb is empty. His victory over sin and death provides each of us the opportunity to start over - to make a fresh, new beginning.

As Christians, we believe in new beginnings. Jesus gave us unconditional love and unlimited possibilities. He doesn't care what you've done in the past; only about your future.

We hope that during this Holiday season you find your way to a group of caring people, dedicated to worshiping the risen Lord, reaching the lost, praying for your needs and helping you discover God's perfect plan for your life.

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Lord, I ask that you refresh my soul this morning. I want Jesus to come alive in my heart to resurrect my hopes and dreams and lead me to the new beginning that is Your gift to me. Thank You for delivering me from sin. In Jesus' name - Amen.

We sure love you!
Eric & Rita











No comments:

Post a Comment