Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Daily Devotion from Pastor Eric & Rita -The Creator's Everlasting Love


The Creator's Everlasting Love
                                                      
Today's Devotional Reading: 1 Sam. 27; Ps. 141; 1 Chr. 9; Mt. 10

  

CLICK on the Scripture above to link into your daily reading plan.

April 23, 2014

By reading the scripture above each day you will read the Old Testament through in one year and the New Testament through twice in a year. This will change your life. Start Today!  

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you. (Jeremiah 31:3)

TODAY'S WORD   
God did not create us because He was lonely. I don't mean to burst anyone's bubble, but God would have done just fine without humanity to contend with. The fact of the matter is that God is independent of humankind. In other words, God does not need us, or the rest of His creation, for anything. The apostle Paul explained it when he made this statement:
God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands. Nor is He worshiped with men's hands, as though He needed anything, since He gives to all life, breath, and all things. (Acts 17:24-25)
God doesn't need me. God doesn't need you. He is not dependent upon any of us. Instead, He tells us, "I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you" (Jeremiah 31:3). So listen-God did not create humanity because He had to, but rather because He chose to. He chose to make us, and He chooses to love us.

So let's give praise and thanks to our Creator for His everlasting love.

A PRAYER FOR YOU TODAY    

Compassionate Lord, give me a thankful sense of the Blessings in which I live, of the many comforts of my lot; that I may not deserve to lose them by Discontent or Indifference.

 

Be gracious to my Necessities, and guard me, and all I love, from Evil this day. May the sick and afflicted, be now, and ever in your care; and heartily do I pray for the safety of all that travel by Land or by Sea, for the comfort & protection of the Orphan and Widow and that your mercy may be upon all Captives and Prisoners.

 

Above all other blessings Oh! God, for myself, and my fellow-creatures, I implore you to quicken our sense of your Mercy in the redemption of the World, that we may not, by our own neglect, throw away the salvation you have given us, nor be Christians only in name. Hear me Almighty God, for His sake who has redeemed me, and taught me to pray. In Jesus Name, Amen. 

, my your life be full of His blessings. 

Pastor Eric & Rita



Sign a Friend up to Receive These Daily Devotionals
*************
Email:  
For Email Marketing you can trust

     
KingdomPoint     

   


     
      

  devotionalAndroid    
View our videos on YouTube
      Follow us on Twitter     

View our profile on LinkedIn      Find us on Facebook

Pastor Eric & Rita Bahme - PO Box 301471- Portland Oregon 972794 - Ph 503-296-4900 ext. 426 
This email was sent to ebahme.th05654895lumn@blogger.com by eric@kingdompoint.com |  
Eric & Rita Bahme | PO Box 20729 | Portland | OR | 97294

No comments:

Post a Comment