Friday, April 2, 2010

Daily Devotions from Pastor Eric & Rita -- Trust God's Strength

Trust God's Strength
Today's Devotional Reading: Judg. 13-16; 2 Cor. 2
April 2, 2010

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE

"The weakness of God is stronger than man's strength." (1 Corinthians 1:25)

TODAY'S WORD

If you have ever struggled through a very difficult or trying time as a believer, then you probably know the supernatural strength that God has promised to give those who trust in Him. God's strength is usually accompanied by His supernatural peace, and that should be an encouraging truth for you as you face whatever today holds! Learn to say, "God, I'm going to trust and serve You every day even when things don't seem to be going my way." As you wait on God, He will give you all the strength you need to fight the good fight of faith. And even when you go through difficulties, He'll give you a supernatural peace right in the midst of those problems.

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

God, thank You for holding me in Your hands. Give me strength to live within God, I know that You are strong enough for everything I will ever face. Help me to continue relying fully on You. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

We sure love you!
Eric & Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment