Sunday, March 21, 2010

Daily Devotion from Pastor Eric & Rita - God Loves Your Uniqueness

God loves your uniqueness!
Today's Devotional Reading: Josh 9-11; 1 Cor. 6
March 21, 2010

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE

"I care very little if I am judged by you or by any human court; indeed, I do not even judge myself." (I Corinthians 4:3)

TODAY'S WORD

You are anointed to be the person God has called you to be! The enemy may try to make you think you have to conform to the opinions of others, but if you are secure in who God made you, you can resist those outside demands and pressures that try to mold you into something you're not.

Outside pressure is going to come on you to be something other than what you are. Don't rely on the opinions and approval of others. Don't let them steal your unique creativity. God made each of us with a different purpose. As you continue to grow in your relationship with the Lord, through prayer, worship, and fellowship, you will gain confidence in the Lord that will free you from the opinions of man, and allow you to be who God called you to be!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

God, I want to live for your approval alone. I need to feel your strength when I feel tempted to change who I am to conform to this world. Please help me to remember that You love me just the way I am! In Jesus' name - Amen.

We sure love you!
Eric & Rita











No comments:

Post a Comment