Thursday, March 18, 2010

Daily Devotion From Pastor Eric and Rita - Everlasting Joy

Everlasting Joy
Today's Devotional Reading: Josh 1,2; Ps. 37; 1 Cor. 3
March 18, 2010

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE

"All who seek the Lord shall find him and shall praise his name. Their hearts shall rejoice with everlasting joy."
(Psalm 22:26)

TODAY'S WORD
 
The Bible is full of happiness, peace, victory and joy. The more you read God's Word, the more you realize that God is an awesome heavenly Father who gives His children joy, peace and love. Followers of Jesus should have unshakeable and unmistakable joy in their lives every single day.  Now that's what I'm going for!

It may sound pretty obvious, but it is a practical truth that needs to be applied. Every time you have experienced an answer to prayer, every time you have received a blessing, that is the work of God! If you have Jesus, your life should be full of joy that will never go away.

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

God, thank You for the everlasting joy You reveal in Your Word. I believe that I am what it says I am, and I have what it says I gave. Help me to be faithful in reading my Bible with an open and receptive heart. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

We sure love you!
Eric & Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment