Saturday, March 27, 2010

Daily Devotion from Pastor Eric & Rita - In His Hands

In His Hands
Today's Devotional Reading: Judg. 1-3; 1 Cor. 12
March 27, 2010

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE

"I trust in you, O LORD; I say, 'You are my God.' My times are in your hands." (Psalm 31:14-15)

TODAY'S WORD

The enemy crawls around looking for opportunities to steal your joy and tell you that God doesn't care about you anymore. It may seem at times that things are out of control and your life isn't going anywhere, but that's not true! Your life and times are in the hands of God, and even when things aren't going well He promises to stay by your side and be your strength. And because this is true, you will be at your strongest and most victorious when you put your complete trust in God and let Him have control of your life. You'll reach a new level of understanding, and have a new sense of peace in your heart, when you allow God to direct your steps each day.

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

God, thank You for holding me in Your hands. Give me strength to live within Your will, trusting You even when I can't see the answer. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

We sure love you!
Eric & Rita









No comments:

Post a Comment