Monday, November 21, 2011

Daily Devotion from Pastor Eric & Rita - Enjoy the Journey


Gray
Listen to Pastor Eric Online   
Enjoy the Journey
Today's Devotional Reading:
Matthew 8-10

CLICK on the Scripture above
to link into your daily reading plan.


November 21, 2011

By reading the scripture above each day you will read the Old Testament through in one year and the New Testament through twice in a year. This will change your life. Start Today!

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE   

"But the path of the righteous is like the light of dawn, which shines brighter and brighter until full day" (Proverbs 4:18, ESV).  

 

TODAY'S WORD   
, oftentimes, people tend to get wrapped up and busy with things that don't really matter in eternity. It's easy to get consumed by your career and stay focused on your goals. It's good to work hard, but you've got to learn how to play hard, too, so you can stay in balance. I heard somebody say, "It's not that life is so short, it's that we wait so long to begin living." If we want to truly enjoy the journey of life, we have to take time to stop and smell the roses. Do you appreciate the people you love? Do you hug your children before you leave each day and give your spouse a kiss? When was the last time you called your parents to tell them how much you love them? That's how we can enjoy the journey. If you'll stay determined to enjoy the journey of life, you'll live with no regrets. You'll see your path shine brighter and brighter, and at the end, you'll be able to say, "I made the most of my life. I enjoyed my family. I enjoyed my friends. I finished my course with joy."

 

A PRAYER FOR YOU TODAY   

Heavenly Father, thank You for the people You have placed in my life. Teach me to enjoy my relationships more because they are all that matters in eternity. Help me to enjoy the journey of life as my path shines brighter and brighter until the full day. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

, we sure love and believe in you.

Pastor Eric & Rita

ritaneric mrgd feather
Sign A Friend Up To Get These Daily Devotionals
Email:  
For Email Marketing you can trust



Giving

Blog   


Pastor Eric & Rita Bahme
PO Box 20729
Portland, Oregon 97294
503-226-4900 Ext. 426


   devotionalNEW LOGO 2011
   
  



View our videos on YouTube      Follow us on Twitter      KingdomPoint

View our profile on LinkedIn      Find us on Facebook
Android    
    
This email was sent to ebahme.th0543296329041@blogger.com by eric@eastsidechurch.net |  
Eric & Rita Bahme | PO Box 20729 | Portland | OR | 97294

No comments:

Post a Comment