Sunday, August 8, 2010

Daily Devotional from Pastor Eric & Rita - You are God's Masterpiece!

You are God's Masterpiece!
Today's Devotional Reading: Jer. 1,2; Jn. 10
August 8, 2010

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." (Jeremiah 1:5)


TODAY'S WORD

You were made in God's image! Knowing this, and how valuable you are to God, will change how you see yourself. Jeremiah 1:5 says that before you were formed in your mother's womb, God knew you and approved you. You are God's most spectacular masterpiece! Your value in His sight never changes-no matter what you've done. He paid a very high price, His very own son, so He could have you as His own (I Corinthians 6:20).

Don't be discouraged by looking at how far you have to go. Look at how far you've come and know that "the path of the righteous shines brighter and brighter" (Proverbs 4:18). Your best days are ahead of you!


A PRAYER FOR TODAY

God, I know that I was approved by Your very hand and my life was planned before I was even born. Help me to remember how special I am to You and to live my life according to Your will. In Jesus' name - Amen.


We sure love you!

Eric & Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment