Saturday, October 24, 2009

Daily Devotion from Pastor Eric & Rita -- Live to Give

Live to Give
Today's Devotional Reading: Job 15; Acts 19,20
October 24, 2009

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE

"But my life is worth nothing to me unless I use it for finishing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus-the work of telling others the Good News about the wonderful grace of God." (Acts 20:24 NLT)

TODAY'S WORD

Learn to be a giver. Don't try to figure out what everybody can do for you-figure out what you can do for others. When you reach out to people in need, God will make sure that your own needs are met. When you learn the simple secret of how to "live to give," you will truly be fulfilled and happy and experience the abundance God has for you.

You may think you don't have anything to give, but you can give a hug or a smile. You can give your time and encourage those around you. You can make a difference in somebody's life today. As you develop your lifestyle of giving, you will discover an amazing life!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

God, I know I can be a blessing to someone today. Open my eyes to all of the ways that I can serve those around me with a cheerful heart. I want to shine for You today! In Jesus' Name - Amen.

We sure love you!
Eric & Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment