Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Daily Devotion from Pastor Eric & Rita - What Are You Expecting?


What Are You Expecting?                


Today's Devotional Reading: Job 30; Ps. 120; Gal. 3-4

 

CLICK on the Scripture above to link into your daily reading plan.

November 6, 2012

By reading the scripture above each day you will read the Old Testament through in one year and the New Testament through twice in a year. This will change your life. Start Today! 
 

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE

"... Open wide your mouth and I will fill it." (Psalm 81:10, NIV)

TODAY'S WORD   
, one way we "close our mouths" so to speak, is by choosing negative thoughts. If you go around thinking, "Well, I don't think I'll ever meet my sales goals this year with the economy like it is"; or "I don't think I'll ever get promoted because I'm not that qualified"; or "I don't think I'll ever get well," then the problem is that your mouth is barely open. But Jesus said, "According to your faith it will be done unto you." He might as well have said, "If you've got a cup, I'll fill you with a cup's worth of blessing. If you've got a bucket, I'll fill you with a bucket's worth of blessing." I believe He is asking us to take the limits off our thinking, and believe for supernatural opportunities. Why don't you go out each day expecting increase and promotion? If you'll go out each day expecting far-and-beyond favor, if you'll "open wide your mouth," you won't be disappointed. He'll fill your cup until it overflows so that you can live the abundant life He has in store for you!

 

A PRAYER FOR YOU TODAY   

Heavenly Father, I come to You today, giving You all that I am. I trust that You have a plan for my good. I trust that You are opening doors that no one can shut. I open myself to You and thank You for filling me with You today. In Jesus' name, amen.

, we really do love you and we believe in you!

Pastor Eric & Rita

Sign a Friend up to Receive These Daily Devotionals
*************
Email:  
For Email Marketing you can trust




eastside logo life2life  
KingdomPoint  

Pastor Eric & Rita Bahme
PO Box 20729 
Portland, Oregon 97294
503-226-4900 Ext. 426 

    devotional
   
  


Blog
View our videos on YouTube      Follow us on Twitter      Android

View our profile on LinkedIn      Find us on Facebook
This email was sent to ebahme.th05654895lumn@blogger.com by eric@eastsidechurch.net |  
Eric & Rita Bahme | PO Box 20729 | Portland | OR | 97294

No comments:

Post a Comment